Mahongany Serving Tray Engraving
Spruce up your next party or get-together with this stylish custom design engraved on a mahogany serving tray. This bold accessory is perfect for any occasion. Read on to see how we did it!
We used a 35-watt Helix with the following settings: 80% speed, 50% power.
- First, open the file sc_tray_1.cdr.
- Resize to fit your particular tray.
- Place the tray in the machine vertically, as shown to the right.
- NOTE: Because of its raised handles, you cannot focus the machine properly if the tray is positioned horizontally.
- You will need to move your home position to the upper left hand corner of the tray, below the raised handle.
- Set the new home position.
- Draw a vector box outside the design.
- Run ONLY the vector job with the lid OPEN so no cuts will be made.
- When you are satisfied with the placement of the design, focus the machine.You can do this manually or select the Auto Focus feature when you send the job to the engraver.
- Make sure to remove the vector box prior to engraving.
- Run the laser with suggested settings from your manual.
- If you find you would like a deeper engraving, do not move the tray and simply run the job again.
- When you are satisfied with the engraving, remove the tray and you're done!
访问样品俱乐部，浏览我们的所有样品，获得更多使用 Epilog 激光系统的创意。
查看我们的全套 Co2 和光纤激光雕刻和切割系统，寻找最适合您的产品。
Portions of this page translated by Google.